Sunday, January 2, 2011

When the lightning strikes


Sarve bhavantu sukhinah (May all be happy);
Sarve santu niramayah (May all be healthy);
Sarve bhadrani pasyantu (May I see goodness in everybody);
Ma kascid dukhabhag bhavet (May misfortune never ever befall).

I started with this Geeta shalok in a hope that no one ever needs to suffer the pain with this disease. I am writing this blog  just for a sole purpose to provide as many as possible information on this disease under one roof. My experience with haematological department of  All India Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is last about 11 months, during my father Shri Harsh Chaturvedi treatement with AML M5 blood cancer.





Look at these people, all who died in these accidents never had a chance to fight for their life. At least we have. Lets start this journey of war with cancer with courage, with dignity. 

"We will get out of this to live our childhood dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment